How it works:
1. Sign up starting June 13th at the library or here online.
2. Participate in free, active, and lively library programming!
3. Read (for at least 15 minutes) every day and track your success!
4. Visit the library to read and play with t(w)een Reading Buddies on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 11am to 3pm through August 6th.
5. Show your enthusiasm for reading by sporting your free SRP t-shirt!
6. Our Outreach sites around Burlington for children enrolled in summer programs are: Boys and Girls Club, King Street Youth Center, Sara Holbrook Community Center and Burlington School District Summer Schools and Nutrition Sites.
We wish to thank our generous partners, including many local businesses, for helping make Burlington’s Summer Reading Program possible. The Friends of Fletcher Free Library and the Vermont Department of Libraries also graciously provide us with funds and materials.
Our BTV SRP 2016 flyer is available at http://www.fletcherfree.org/btvsrp2016.
This summer explore sports, games, and movement through books, activities, innovative projects, and more at your local library! Come to Fletcher Free and our outreach sites to try new things, develop healthy reading habits and explore!
Our free Summer Reading Program offers diverse programming for all children: Early Learners (0-5), Youth (entering K-5th), as well as Teens and Tweens (entering 6th-12th).